Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Fourth Amendment: Search and SeizureLinks to an external site., The Difference Between the 5th and 6th Amendment Right to CounselLinks to an external site., Probable Cause and Reasonable SuspicionLinks to an external site., Saul Ornelas and Ismael Ornelas Ledesma, Petitioners v. United StatesLinks to an external site., and Pre-Trial MotionsLinks to an external site..
Knowing the distinctions between reasonable suspicion and probable cause are essential, foundational aspects of criminal justice, just as mens rea and actus reus were in your studies last week. Reasonable suspicion is an objective belief by an officer that an investigation needs to be conducted into a potential crime. Probable cause is the standard required for arrest. Keep these distinctions clear in this week’s presentations and in your criminal justice career. Support your responses with credible sourcing, either from the required readings this week, or from independent research that you conduct in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library or online, and properly cite any references.
Two commonly confused concepts in criminal law are reasonable suspicion and probable cause. In your initial post of 300 words:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25