Business case: Hospital Patient processing system
You were tasked to improve the performance of the local hospital Patient processing system
There are three databases in the new IT system:
The patient database will record and authenticate each patient in the hospital
The employee database will record and authenticate each employee in the hospital
The ambulance database will record each ambulance
Database and Database management systems are on premises for all three (Patient, Employee, and Ambulance). Therefore, current data relating to patients and data related to Ambulances data will be on-premises. Data related to Employees will be kept on the premises. The hospital IT system will not keep old patient and Ambulance data on the premises.
Hospital managers would like
– Streamline the patient processing system (admitting and moving to room)
– Better response time for Ambulance to the emergencies
– Better service for the patient coming to the hospital with an Ambulance
– To be able to locate doctors when they are out of the hospital (for emergencies)
– Fast interaction with companies for medical equipment and supplies
QUESTION 1: List three applications of “web-accessible smart devices” in the new hospital that you would recommend for this business case.
QUESTION 2: How the cloud will influence future Operating Systems in the Severs of the Hospital IT system? (Assume that the servers are in the Local Area networks in the hospital building)
QUESTION 3: How you can use location-aware applications in the new Hospital IT system?
QUESTION 4: How you could use cloud-enabled communication among smart devices in the new Hospital IT system?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25