There are myriad tools available for managing the patching of information systems. While some network and server administrators choose to use tools from their network operating system (NOS) vendor, others take a best-of-breed approach by using third-party network management applications.
Please choose from the following list or you may choose another third-party patch management tool that you use professionally:
ANSA by Autonomic Software.
Auditor Enterprise by Ecora Software.
Automox by Automox.
ConnectWise Automate by ConnectWise.
CorrelatedVM by NetSPI.
GFI LanGuard by GFI Software.
Kaseya VSA by Kaseya.
Kenna by Kenna Security.
Lumension Patch & Remediation by Lumension.
Patch Manager by Cloud Management Suite.
Patch Manager Plus by ManageEngine.
Patch Manager by SolarWinds.
Server Manager by Ivanti.
Shavlik by Ivanti.
SnaPatch by SmiKar Software.
SysAid by SysAid Technologies.
System Management by Cisco WebEx.
Discuss one of its distinguishing features and other characteristics of the tool, including its feature set, cost, and ease of use.
Any insights that you can share based on your personal or professional experience using the tool in an enterprise environment are welcome. You must write your own review of the tools prominent features; please do not include material directly copied from the vendor’s Web site or promotional materials.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25