Week 2 Creators:
Each week you will be asked to read a Part in the course text Creators on Creating: Awakening and Cultivation the Imaginative Mind."
You are to choose ONE person from that week's part and then briefly write about him/her in five areas (listed below). You will then use that information from the information you gather and write to put together your final project for the course. The class will, as a result, create one big conversation from which you can draw information to create your final project for this course. So, the better research you do each week on your choice, the easier it will be for you, and your class colleagues, to do the final project. You are REQUIRED to add material to the conversation as you see fit. While this discussion question is graded, instructor comments will be limited in this forum.
So, the question is: Describe this week's creative thinker in five areas:
Find information about your creative person wherever you feel is suitable. Cite your sources. Do not copy word-for-word. And do not plagiarize!
This discussion each week is not due until Sunday. But it is very helpful if you post before then since waiting until Sunday does not foster ideas and synergy. I will leave this discussion open each week so you can go back and view and add material throughout the course.
Remember, this discussion is for YOU and YOUR FINAL PROJECT which will be about the creative people in this book. So the information you all accrue about these people will ultimately help you in the end.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25