Welcome to Applied Learning Practicum!
Executive format programs have an applied learning component (internship/practicum) that is an integral (essential) part of the established curriculum. These programs require the student take part in an internship (that is offered by the sponsoring employer through a cooperative agreement with the school), job shadow experience, or job reflection experience.
The INTR course serves as one way to help students reflect and connect their coursework to their practical work experience. This course is one of several integrated components that connect the practical experience to the curriculum. In this course, students can choose to participate in an alternative work-study, internship, cooperative education, or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) in an area directly related to the student’s course of study.
Due to the embedded practical experience component in the curriculum, students must identify their work-study, internship, cooperative education experience by the start of the term.
Please answer the following questions to identify what you have done to prepare for success in your INTR course this semester.
Question 1 – Briefly explain any steps you are taking, or plan to take, to gain hands-on experience in your program of study. (50 – 100 words)
Question 2 – State two goals you hope to achieve through applying your coursework this term to your workplace experience. (50 – 100 words)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25