By now your characters are built, attached, textured, and you have even created a set of morpher targets to serve for facial animation.
The next step is to build your character a skeletal structure we refer to as a rig. Build a rig on the inside of your characters with custom bone shapes that fit your particular character like a glove.
Remember that the CAT rig system is fully customizable to allow you to create rigs for creatures with 2, 4, 8, or even 100 legs or more. Much like the images below, which have wings, you can add extra arms, legs, fingers, and even extra heads. With CAT you will be able fit the bones of your rig specifically to any character shape in all of your wildest imaginations.
This week you are responsible for initiating the construction of your character's rig. You will be required to complete roughly 50% of the total rig you will need to complete. Remember, doing more NOW will help you finish LATER as well as receive more meaningful feedback from your instructor.
You will have one additional week to get this completely finished, and I highly recommend you start immediately as this can take some time and effort the first time through.
When you are finished with your in-progress rig, upload an archived 3DS Max file of your fully textured character, along with a rendered .JPG image of your completed character.
Save your assignment as a Zip document. The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25