MAERB COMPETENCY: Cognitive
I.C.1. Describe structural organization of the human body (BL 2)
I.C.2. Identify body system (BL 2)
I.C.8 Identify common pathology related to each body system including (Bl 2)
I.C.9 Identify Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) waived tests associated with common disease (BL 2)
The projects you will be completing address the information literacy and oral communications competency objectives that are stated on your course outline. As part of your effort to begin developing your critical thinking skills, you will learn how to gather information, summarize and identify key points, distinguish fact from opinion, raise questions and form a personal perspective regarding a disease.
Developing a Topic: Select a topic related to an anatomy/pathophysiology issue. Do some brainstorming on your possible choices. Choose something interesting to you that you would like to research (for the example-any genetic disorder). OR, choose any Chronic Diseases that affect a wide range of individuals and have a wider range of signs and symptoms.
Once you finalize your topic, you will need to conduct research on your own to find the information needed about that disease.
Your paper should include the following aspects of the disease:
Your paper should be 3-4 pages, double spaced, typed in Times New Roman font.
REFERENCE PAGE: In addition to your original paper, you must attach a ‘Work Cited’ or ‘Reference’ page where you will need to provide a list of at least three sources which include authentic books, journal articles, magazines, or newspaper articles. You must correctly cite all sources according to APA research Guidelines
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25